TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This “Agreement” sets forth the terms and conditions under which InfoArmor, Inc. (“InfoArmor,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) will provide identity and privacy protection products and services (the “Products”) to you and your dependent family members (“you” or “your”) as subscriber for any such Products.
You accept this Agreement by either (a) clicking in the box next to “I have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions,” which affixes your electronic signature to this Agreement for each of the Products for which you subscribe, or (b) using the Products, in which case you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement. By accepting this Agreement, you represent that you are a natural person over 18 years of age and that your access to and use of the Products does not and will not violate any applicable law. Additionally, you represent and warrant that you are a U.S. resident, that you have provided us your valid U.S. Social Security Number in connection with your registration, and that you will only use the Products in connection with your personal accounts.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
This Agreement contains a provision requiring the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve all disputes, instead of jury trials or class actions. This provision is in Section I(S) and is entitled “Arbitration Provision and Class Action Waiver.”
This means that, instead of suing each other in court, the parties agree to settle disputes only by arbitration. Arbitration works differently. There is no judge or jury and review is limited, but the arbitrator can still award the same damages and relief and must honor the same limitations contained in this agreement as a court would.
By agreeing to arbitration, the parties understand and agree that they are waiving their rights to utilize all other available resolution processes (e.g. a court action or administrative proceeding) to settle all disputes.
If you do not wish to agree to arbitration and waive your right to all other available resolution processes, you may opt out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provision by notifying InfoArmor within 30 calendar days of your acceptance of this Agreement by sending a notification that includes your name, member ID, and the email address you used to sign up for the Products via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you affix your electronic signature to this Agreement, that action will signify your acceptance of this Agreement and that this Agreement and the Subsequent Disclosures constitute electronic records under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. Sections 7001 and following). You further agree that your electronic signature constitutes your consent to receive the Subsequent Disclosures in electronic form. “Subsequent Disclosures” means disclosures or information that we are required or permitted to send to you under applicable law and/or this Agreement.
We may provide Subsequent Disclosures to you by making them available on a secure website (the “Disclosure Delivery Location”) or otherwise notifying you. Subsequent Disclosures will be available for your review in accordance with (and subject to) our records retention policy, as in effect from time to time, for not less than 90 days after making them available on our secure website. We may choose to email these to your Email Address. For purposes of this Agreement, your “Email Address” means the email address you give to us when you accept this Agreement, or any other email address that you subsequently give us by updating your account registration information, and “Email Notification” means any Subsequent Disclosure that we transmit to your Email Address.
To assure your continued receipt of Email Notifications, you must notify us each time you change your Email Address. If you withdraw your consent to receive Subsequent Disclosures by notifying us (which notification will be effective when actually received by us) we will send Subsequent Disclosures in printed form to the most current address that we have for you in our records. At any time, you may ask us to provide you with a paper copy of this Agreement and any Subsequent Disclosures by contacting us at 1-800-789-2720.
Please read this Agreement and keep a copy for your reference. By your acceptance of this Agreement, you agree to the above provisions, as well as the following:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS
- Refusal of Subscription. We reserve the right to reject any subscription for Products for any reason, including, without limitation, (i) unavailability of a service in the state where you reside or other legal restrictions, (ii) your credit history, (iii) your inability to provide an Appropriate Payment Method (as defined in Terms and Conditions Applicable to Self-Paid Subscribers below), or (iv) your attempt to subscribe for any Product subject to a Coverage Cap (as defined in the Summary Description of Benefits for the Personal Internet & Identity Coverage Policy, and as made available for your review in your online account where we have previously paid claims to you or on your behalf equal to such Coverage Cap).
- Product Enrollment. You agree to provide valid, accurate, and current personal information during registration for any Product. You understand that InfoArmor’s ability to provide certain monitoring services is dependent upon your provision of valid, accurate and current information to enable monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be able to obtain access to certain Product features if you do not properly enroll. You may enroll yourself or you may use an authorized third-party to enroll you by having such authorized third-party provide us with your information on your behalf, together with documentation or other evidence acceptable to us that such third party is authorized to register you and provide such information on your behalf. You may enroll minor children and/or dependents in our Family Plan (described below) if you are their parent or legal guardian and have lawful authority to do so. By enrolling minor children and/or dependents, you acknowledge that these terms and conditions apply to them and that you accept these conditions on their behalf. By enrolling your spouse or other family members in the Products, you are representing to us that you have their express permission to enroll such family members in the Products. You further agree and acknowledge that these terms and conditions apply to them and that you accept these conditions on their behalf. However, under no circumstances may you enroll your spouse or other family members or dependents who are over the age of 18 into credit monitoring. Any such spouse, adult family member or adult dependent must register for credit monitoring and pass identity verification separately.
- Family Plan. Our Family Plan provides a portal that enables you and authorized family members to access and manage the Products from one account. By creating a family account, you grant account access to all authorized family members to view alerts, reports, scores and other disclosures made through your account. If you or other family members do not want shared family access, you or such family members may contact our customer service department to have one or more separate accounts created. Family member coverage extends to your (i) legal or common law spouse, (ii) dependent children or other dependent family members who reside with you, and (iii) dependent children, or other dependent family members who do not reside with you but who are supported financially by you. However, all such family members must be individually registered in order to be covered by our Products. Further, as noted above, all such family members (including any spouse) who are over the age of 18 must separately register for the Products and accept these terms individually.
- No Fraud Alerts; Network Limitations. You understand and agree that the Products (including our services provided therewith) do not include the placing of fraud alerts with credit reporting agencies. Additionally, you understand and acknowledge that we monitor your personal information using our network, which is composed of certain proprietary technologies and databases owned or otherwise licensed to us for our use, and that not all transactions, including fraudulent transactions using your personal information, may be monitored due to limitations in the scope and breadth of our network. During the term of your use of the Products, our network and its scope may change without notice to you. You also understand that it may take up to four weeks from acceptance of this Agreement and enrollment in the Products for all related services to be fully activated.
- No Credit Repair. We are not a credit repair organization or similarly regulated organization under applicable laws, and do not provide any form of credit repair advice. We may offer you access to your credit report and other credit-related information, but we do not offer products, advice, counseling or assistance for the express or implied purpose of repairing or improving your credit. You acknowledge that no one, including InfoArmor, may legally remove accurate and timely negative information from a credit report.
- Mobile Alerts. InfoArmor may make certain features of the Products, including alerts, available on or through your registered mobile device. Such features of the Products may be made through push notification, SMS text message, or other mobile alert. If you elect to participate in mobile alerts through the Products, you have the obligation to lock your mobile device and otherwise protect your information contained therein. You consent to the receipt of SMS messages from InfoArmor in the quantity, frequency, and types delivered through the Products. You are responsible for any fees or other charges (including, where applicable, roaming and data charges) that your wireless carrier may charge for any related data or message services. You understand and agree that InfoArmor is in no way responsible for, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to, the failure of a mobile alert to be actually, accurately, timely, or fully delivered to you for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical errors or other problems with our systems, those of our third-party providers, those of your mobile service provider, any other third-party company, or issues related to your mobile account or device.
- Modification of this Agreement and Products; Additional Agreements. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change or supplement the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting a new version on this website, www.infoarmor.com/terms-conditions/ (this “Site”) or by otherwise notifying you of the revised Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement as modified, you must stop using the Products. Your continued use of the Products following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to change, modify, expand, discontinue, or retire any Product, or any feature thereof, at any time.
If you ask us to assist you with the restoration of your identity following an event of identity fraud, we may need to send you a package of documents (the “Additional Agreements”) which you will need to sign and return to us before we can take action. There will be no extra charge for these services. However, if any of the Additional Agreements must be notarized, you agree to pay all notary fees. As well, you will be responsible for postage, courier charges, fax charges, photocopies or any additional miscellaneous costs associated with your handling and submission to us of the Additional Agreements.
- Personal Conduct. You understand and agree that you have an obligation to act responsibly to protect your personal information in a reasonable way. You further understand and agree that you have a duty not to allow the reckless disclosure or publishing of your U.S. Social Security Number, credit card or bank account numbers, and/or similar personal information to persons who may reasonably be expected to misuse such information (e.g., “phishing” scams, unsolicited emails, etc.). You also agree to keep and protect your account login information for your subscription for the Products from unauthorized use. Should you breach your obligation to protect your account login information, InfoArmor may terminate your use of the Products without advance notice to you.
- Intellectual Property. InfoArmor retains sole and exclusive right, title and interest in and to our Products, all proprietary inventions and technology associated therewith (whether or not patentable), and all of our trademarks, copyrights, service marks, designs, logos, URLs, and trade names that are displayed in connection with our Products (the “Marks and Copyrights”). All of our proprietary inventions and technology, and all promotional materials, advertising, websites and other Company marketing venues are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, trade secret, copyright, and trademark laws. Without our prior written consent, any use of our Marks and Copyrights, or any other proprietary intellectual property, is strictly prohibited.
- Linking Policy. In connection with the Products that we offer, we have established Internet links from our website to select news media outlets, the Federal Trade Commission, and other relevant websites. These linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content or delivery. Our use of such links does not constitute or imply our endorsement or guarantee of the products, services, information or recommendations provided by any such websites. In addition, these websites may have privacy policies that are different than ours, and that may provide you less security for your confidential information than we do. If you access any linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk. We disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites.
- Liability Limitations. In order to provide certain of the services associated with our Products, we subcontract with, operate under licenses from, and receive information feeds from, certain third-party service providers. We are not responsible for (i) the accuracy, completeness, and/or validity of any products, solutions or information provided to us by third parties (including, without limitation, consumer reporting agencies), (ii) incorrect or incomplete information that you provide to us, such as incorrect or outdated contact or account information, or (iii) incorrect information that we receive from third-party sources, or our failure to obtain information from third-party sources, as a result of incorrect or incomplete information that you provide us. In addition, we are not responsible for any losses, errors, injuries, expenses, claims, attorney’s fees, interest, or other damages, whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential (any of which, “Losses”), caused by, arising from, or in connection with your use of the Products. Neither we nor our subcontractors and suppliers will be liable for the loss, confidentiality, unauthorized disclosure or security of any data or information while in transit via the Internet, telephone or other communication lines, postal system, ACH network or other means of transmission. Without limiting the foregoing limitation of liability, in the event we are found liable for damages to you in a competent legal proceeding, our aggregate liability for all claims caused by, arising out of, or related to your use of the Products is limited to the lesser of (a) one thousand dollars ($1,000) or (b) the amounts paid to us for the Products that are the basis of the claim in the twelve (12) months preceding the date of the claim.
If you subscribe for any Product, you do it at your initiative, and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws relating to your use of such Product. Neither we nor our subcontractors and suppliers warrant the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of any information provided through any Product or contained in any third-party website linked to or from any InfoArmor website.
You understand and agree that InfoArmor expressly disclaims and bears no liability for fraudulent transactions, whether identified by us or not, and expressly disclaims any warranty that the Products will enable you to comply with law, mitigate damages (including, but not limited to, those related to a data breach), or avoid any other consequences of a data breach or failure by you to institute proper security measures. Further, you understand and agree that InfoArmor and our Products do not, and are not intended to, provide legal, tax, investment or other financial advice.
We disclaim any and all express or implied warranties, including any warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or error-free operation, and all Products and related services provided to you are provided on an “as-is”, “where-is” and “as-available” basis.
- U.S. Law and Cross-Border Use. You understand and agree that the Products are meant for use in, and provided to you under the laws of, the United States. Should you choose to use the Products outside of the United States, you bear any and all responsibility for determination of, and compliance with, all non-U.S. laws applicable to such use. The Products, including any software, documentation and any related technical data included with, or contained in, such Products, and any products utilizing any such Products, software, documentation or technical data (collectively, “Regulated Products”) may be subject to U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). You agree that you will not, and you will not cause or assist any third party to, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release any Regulated Products to any jurisdiction to which, or any party to whom, the export, re-export or release of any Regulated Products is prohibited by applicable U.S. laws or regulations.
- Indemnification. You agree to use the Products only for the purposes stated in, and in compliance with, this Agreement. You agree that you will indemnify and hold InfoArmor and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents thereof, harmless for, from and against all losses, damages, claims, amounts paid in settlement of claims, costs and expenses, (including direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages and reasonable attorneys’ and consultants’ fees and expenses), interest, awards, judgments, fines, penalties and other liabilities made by or owing to any third-party resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of your use of the Products or from your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any law, regulation, or third-party rights in connection with your use of any of the Products.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable hereunder for failure or delay in our provision of the Products and related performance of our services due to causes arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, strike, lockout, labor disputes, governmental orders or restrictions, shortage of materials or labor, utility or communication failure, errors, acts or omissions of third party communications services providers, war, act of terrorism, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, flood, earthquake, or epidemics.
- Assignment. We may assign any or all of our rights and/or delegate all or any of our obligations under this Agreement to any third-party without your consent. You may not assign your rights or delegate your obligations under this Agreement to anyone without our prior written consent, which we may give or withhold in our sole discretion.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and will at all times be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with applicable federal law and, to the extent state law applies, the laws of Delaware, without regard to conflict of law’s provisions, except that the Federal Arbitration Act applies to the arbitration agreement and class action waiver provisions contained in this Agreement.
- Arbitration Provision and Class Action Waiver. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, your use of the Products, or any acts or omissions for which you contend we are liable, including, but not limited to, whether a particular claim or controversy is subject to this section (“Dispute”), will be finally, and exclusively, settled by arbitration held before one arbitrator under the then prevailing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Rules for Expedited Procedures of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in force at that time. The arbitration will be conducted in Phoenix, Arizona. The arbitrator will be selected pursuant to the AAA rules. The arbitrator will have the power to award no more than the prevailing party’s actual, compensatory damages in connection with any Dispute, and may not award damages in excess of actual, compensatory damages, such as by multiplying actual damages or by awarding consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages (collectively, “Enhanced Damages”), and both you and we irrevocably waive any claim to Enhanced Damages, except where such a waiver would explicitly violate the law of the state in which you live at the time a Dispute arises. This section, regarding Arbitration, will not be construed as an agreement to the joinder or consolidation of arbitration under this Agreement with arbitration of disputes or claims of any party other than you or us, regardless of the nature of the issues or disputes involved. Any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court which has jurisdiction over the non-prevailing party. By agreeing to the foregoing arbitration terms, you waive your right to go to court to assert or defend your rights. You also waive your right to participate in or bring class actions or class arbitrations. If any of the foregoing provisions is determined by a court or arbitrator to be inapplicable or unenforceable with respect to a Dispute, you and we agree that, subject to the foregoing arbitration provisions, jurisdiction over and venue of any suit will be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Maricopa County, Arizona. If either you or we employ attorneys to enforce any right in connection with any Dispute or lawsuit, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, as well as arbitration and/or court costs.
- Waiver. InfoArmor will not, by the mere lapse of time, without giving notice or taking other action, be deemed to have waived any of our rights under this Agreement. No waiver by us will be binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of InfoArmor. No waiver by us of a breach of this Agreement will constitute a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach of this Agreement.
- Effect of Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision (to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability) shall be deemed severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, representations and communications between you and us concerning such subject matter are hereby superseded and made null and void in their entirety. You acknowledge and agree that you have not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, or agreement of ours or any other person purporting to act on our behalf, including any representations, warranties, or agreements arising from our website, any promotional materials, any statute, or otherwise in law, except for the representations, warranties, or agreements expressly contained in this Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING PARTICULAR PRODUCTS
- PrivacyArmor. PrivacyArmor is an identity protection solution for the individual subscriber that provides access to the following Products and related services:
Identity Monitoring uses innovative technology intended to detect misuse of your U.S. Social Security Number, name, address, telephone number, email address(es) and/or date of birth.
Credit Monitoring includes single-bureau credit monitoring and alerting, unlimited credit scores, credit score tracker, and unlimited credit reports provided by TransUnion and an annual tri-bureau credit report and score. The unlimited TransUnion reports and scores are limited to adults and may be accessed once per calendar day through the PrivacyArmor portal. The tri-bureau credit report can only be obtained once in a 365-day period. InfoArmor utilizes the VantageScore scoring model as provided by TransUnion. The VantageScore is not the FICO score, which is derived by the Fair Isaac Corporation. VantageScore may vary from bureau to bureau. These types of score variances are natural and should not be cause for alarm. This service also includes a “credit lock” whereby InfoArmor helps to lock your TransUnion credit file and to file online TransUnion credit disputes. In order to lock a minor child/dependent’s TransUnion credit report, you must provide evidence documenting (1) that you are the parent or legal guardian of the minor, and (2) your ability to act on behalf of the child/dependent. This service also includes credit freeze assistance, which allows you to restrict access to your credit report. Our customer care team will assist you with placing a credit freeze at all three major credit bureaus. Credit freeze assistance may require additional expenses in freezing or unfreezing your credit report; these additional expenses are your sole responsibility. Please allow up to 45 business days for the credit dispute resolution process to complete.
If your identity is compromised, a professional will work with you to help you restore your identity and financial reputation.
Internet Surveillance scans the underground economy and the dark web for specific identity data elements. In the event that any of your Personal Information (defined below) is detected in this environment as being used or transacted fraudulently, you will be alerted, and provided with corrective actions.
Lost Wallet Protection provides protection against lost wallet contents, such as credit cards, debit cards and other sensitive credentials. By entering details of your wallet contents into InfoArmor’s secure data vault, in the event any such wallet contents are lost or stolen, InfoArmor’s Privacy Advocates can, in most cases, cancel and arrange for re-issuance of lost or stolen credit cards, debit cards, and some other sensitive credentials.
Digital Identity Report is an aggregation of vast public data sources and outlines the potentially unwanted or unknown exposure that you have in the public arena.
Credential monitoring evaluates your credentials inclusive of email-based username and associated password, for occurrences of compromise.
IP Address Monitoring scans for malicious use of your IP addresses and alerts you if they have been compromised. In order to participate in this service, you must provide InfoArmor with your IP address and grant us permission to store and monitor IP address information.
Stolen Funds Reimbursement covers stolen funds from your retirement or investment accounts or health savings account that has been the subject of a fraudulent withdrawal due to identity theft. In order to participate in this service, you must have Financial Transaction Monitoring activated for the account that was the subject of the fraudulent withdrawal at the time of the fraudulent withdrawal. Each reimbursement issued by InfoArmor will be limited to $50,000 in total per plan year. Before reimbursing any funds, InfoArmor will attempt to remediate your stolen funds using its standard process. Reimbursements cover only the first fraudulent withdrawal, and withdrawals that have occurred prior to subscribing for PrivacyArmor Plus are excluded from this service’s coverage.
A $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance Policy covers limited out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the process of recovering from confirmed identity fraud as well as electronic funds transfer coverage, a benefit that ensures minimal disruption of your financial security. See Summary Description of Benefits for the Personal Internet & Identity Coverage Policy for specific coverage terms.
Social monitoring, if activated, monitors Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter and notifies you of certain content posting and monitors your social media accounts to track whether posts have been made in your name in a manner indicative of an account takeover.
If you are on a Family Plan, Deceased Family Member protection helps resolve any incident of identity theft associated with a deceased family member’s identity.
Tax Fraud Refund Advance advances your tax refund if someone fraudulently filed a tax return on your behalf. In order to obtain this benefit, you must submit proper documentation of both tax fraud and the refund amount owed to you by the IRS. Tax refund advances to be repaid if the tax fraud is resolved and the IRS issues a refund check; you will repay in advance to InfoArmor within ten (10) business days of receipt of refund from IRS. You will be required to fill out necessary IRS Forms and hereby provide consent to utilize the IRS refund tracker.
You are provided with the ability to opt out of the following third-party marketing solicitations:
Direct Mail filtering – within 90 days of enrollment in direct mail filtering, you should notice a reduction in the amount of direct mail solicitations you receive;
Pre-approved credit offer filtering – once you have opted out of pre-approved credit offers maintained by various consumer reporting agencies, you should no longer receive pre- approved credit and insurance offers;
Do Not Call Registry – once your telephone number(s) are added to the National Do Not Call Registry, you should not receive telemarketing calls on any such number. Registration of your telephone number(s) in the National Do Not Call Registry will not prevent calls to those number(s) from candidates for political office or from charitable organizations seeking donations. Also, companies with whom you have a current relationship (such as a lender or an insurance company) may contact you from time to time to inform you of other products and services they offer, unless you contact them and ask them to remove you from their contact lists. While registration in the National Do Not Call Registry notifies third- party telemarketers of their legal obligation not to solicit you through any registered telephone number, InfoArmor cannot prevent third-parties from violating such obligation. If, after being registered in the National Do Not Call Registry, you receive an unsolicited telephone solicitation that is not an exempt form of solicitation such as those described above, you may submit a complaint through the website: https://www.donotcall.gov. InfoArmor strives to provide the most wide-ranging identity theft detection using our proprietary and licensed technology, available databases and other third-party resources. However, our monitoring and detection activities are limited to the information networks in which we operate, and these networks grow and change on a regular basis. We make no guarantee that all activity and transactions, including any of the same that may constitute theft, fraud or other compromise of your identity or other personal information will be detected. In the event that we do not detect an activity or transaction that results in identity theft or fraud, we will provide restoration services in accordance with this Agreement.
As an InfoArmor subscriber, you may be eligible to download and use our mobile applications that are offered from time to time, including, without limitation, PrivacyArmor (the “Apps”).
- Specific Product Terms. Certain of the above listed Products and related services are subject to the following terms and limitations:
The following features are only available to subscribers of PrivacyArmor Plus: tri-bureau credit monitoring, unlimited TransUnion credit reports and scores, annual tri-bureau report and score, credit lock assistance, IP address monitoring, data breach notifications, deceased family member protection, stolen fund reimbursement, 401(k) and HSA reimbursement, and tax fraud refund advance.
Identity Fraud Expense Coverage. Reimbursement for expenses incurred due to the direct result of any confirmed identity fraud occurring while you subscribe for Products is outlined in the Summary Description of Benefits for the Personal Internet & Identity Coverage Policy. This benefit is underwritten and administered by Assurant. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage, which are available in your online account. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Financial Transaction Monitoring. In order to participate in financial transaction monitoring, you must provide us with proper details of your credit, commerce, banking and other applicable accounts and grant us permission to access your accounts as your agent. By providing us with your account information and such access you are granting us a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, license to use such account information for the purpose of monitoring transactions within the corresponding accounts and for the preparation of aggregated and anonymous data from your account for our own internal purposes. Should you change your account information with any of your third- party providers, you understand that you will be required to update that account information in our system in order for us to continue providing financial transaction protection with respect to that provider. You understand that our network and Products are limited in scope to the account information provided by you, and we may experience delays or fail to process and identify fraudulent transactions for any number of reasons related to or outside of these constraints. You have a duty to monitor your accounts and transactions and you recognize that you should not rely on alerts from InfoArmor alone.
Credit Monitoring. Credit monitoring allows us to access your credit report and otherwise monitor your credit. In order to participate, you will be required to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your birthdate and U.S. Social Security Number, and authenticate your identity. You understand and agree that by enrolling in and continuing to use credit monitoring, you are giving “written instructions” to us to obtain your credit report pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act. You understand and agree that pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you are entitled to obtain copies of annual credit reports, for yourself and for minor children for whom you are the parent or legal guardian, without charge. You also understand and agree that your decision to pay any payments for credit monitoring or any other Product under this Agreement has been made by you as a convenience, and is not legally required.
Internet Surveillance. InfoArmor will not directly notify you of any security breaches made public. InfoArmor commonly releases blogs regarding public breaches, which users may access through the InfoArmor site.
Social Account Monitoring. In order to use social account monitoring, you must provide us with proper credentials to your social media accounts, identify the third-party provider of such accounts, and grant us access to you accounts as your agent. By providing us with your account information you are granting us a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, license to use such account information for the purpose of monitoring your accounts and for the preparation of aggregated and anonymous data from your account for our own internal purposes. Should you change your account information with any of your social media accounts, you understand that you will be required to update that account information in our system in order for us to continue providing social accounting monitoring protection with respect to such account.
You understand that our network and Products are limited in scope to the social media account information provided by you, and we may experience delays or failure to process and identify issues or threats within those accounts. You have a duty to monitor your social media accounts and you recognize that you should not rely on alerts from InfoArmor alone. You understand and agree that InfoArmor expressly disclaims and bears no liability for any delay or failure to flag an issue or threat within your social media accounts.
InfoArmor Apps. Downloading and use of the Apps does not create an ownership interest of any kind in the Apps, or the intellectual property related thereto (see Intellectual Property in this Agreement), but instead creates a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-fee, revocable, license to use the Apps for their intended purpose only. The Apps may be available through third- party providers (e.g., Apple Store). However, this Agreement is the sole and exclusive agreement between InfoArmor and you for your use of the Apps, and any agreement with such third-party provider will not govern the terms of service of the Apps or otherwise supplement, override or affect any provision of this Agreement. Unless expressly stated, this Agreement does not modify any other terms set forth in any application marketplace, including, but not limited to, the Apple App Store Terms and Conditions and Google Play Terms of Service or as otherwise required by any application marketplace provider (“Application Marketplace Provider”).To the extent necessary for this Agreement to comply with Apple’s applicable Instructions for Minimum Terms of Developer’s End-User License Agreement (“Apple’s Minimum Terms”), Apple’s Minimum Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO SELF-PAID SUBSCRIBERS
The following provisions apply to InfoArmor subscribers who subscribe directly for our Products (“Self- Paid Subscribers”), rather than through employer-sponsored arrangements.
- Billing and Payment Terms. The total fee for all Products for which you subscribe, whether you subscribe to one or more Products (the “Product Fee”), will be automatically charged to your credit card or through another automated payment method, including, but not limited to, payroll deduction, acceptable to us on each Payment Date (an “Appropriate Payment Method”). “Payment Date” means the date on which you subscribe for a Product and each monthly or annual anniversary of such date. For example, if you subscribe for a Product on March 5, the Payment Date will be the fifth day of each month for a monthly subscription, or March 5th of the following year for an annual subscription. However, if your payment is made through payroll deduction, your employer or billing administrator will dictate payment timing and breakdown whether monthly or per pay period. By providing us with your payment information or authorizing your employer to pay through payroll deduction, you are representing and warranting to us your authority to do so and our right to charge the Product Fee in accordance with such payment information.
- Changes to Product Fees. Product Fees may be dictated by a separate Service Agreement between InfoArmor and your employer or billing administrator. Outside of an existing Service Agreement fees may change from time to time. Should we make changes to any Product Fees, we will provide you with at least 30 days’ advance notice of such changes by and through an alert on your account. If you have an annual subscription, any Product Fee change for Products covered by your subscription will not apply until the next annual renewal date for your subscription. If you have a monthly subscription, any Product Fee change for Products covered by your subscription will not apply until the next monthly charge for your subscription occurring after the expiration of the above-noted 30-day notice period. In each case, if you do not agree with such Product Fee change, you may terminate your subscription prior to the effective date of such change by calling us at 1-800-789-2720. If your Product Fees are made through payroll deduction, you may be required to call your employer or billing administrator to cancel your service. Should you fail to terminate your subscription prior to such effective date, you will be deemed to have accepted such Product Fee change with respect to your subscription for the affected Products going forward from such effective date, and you will be charged accordingly.
- Term, Termination, and Renewal. Your subscription for the Products will automatically renew annually (for annual subscriptions) or monthly (for monthly subscriptions) unless and until it is otherwise terminated pursuant to this Agreement. You may terminate your subscription for any or all of the Products at any time by calling us at 1-800-789-2720 or by notifying us through our customer service email. If your Product Fees are made through payroll deduction, you may be required to call your employer or billing administrator to cancel your service. Termination will be effective immediately upon your communication to us. InfoArmor may terminate this Agreement without cause upon written notice to you, such termination to be effective as of the date of transmission of such written notice.
- Refund of Product Fees. You will not be entitled to a refund of any prepaid Product Fees (or any portion thereof) if you terminate any monthly subscription for Products. Termination by you of any annual subscription will entitle you to a refund of a prorated portion of Product Fees that you have prepaid for such subscription. Termination by InfoArmor of your annual or monthly subscription will entitle you to a refund of a prorated portion of Product Fees that you have prepaid for such subscription.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYER SPONSORED PRODUCTS
- Coverage Through Employer Sponsored Products. Products that are made available to you under plans or arrangements provided by your employer (“Employer Sponsored Products”) are subject to the terms of a separate Service Agreement between InfoArmor and your employer with respect to such Employer Sponsored Products (“Agreement”). Employer Sponsored Products may extend to cover your family members, eligible dependents or other related persons. You should check with your employer to determine if your Employer Sponsored Products include family or dependent coverage or an employee option to upgrade your coverage to include family members or eligible dependents. You may also contact us at 1-800-789-2720 or through our customer service email to determine this. Any such upgrade, if available, will be subject to further charges for which you may be directly liable. If provided to you, whether as part of your Employer Sponsored Products or if purchased by you as an upgrade, family member coverage extends to your (i) legal or common law spouse, (ii) dependent children or other dependent family members who reside with you, and (iii) dependent children or other dependent family members who do not reside with you but who are supported financially by you. However, all such family members must be individually registered in order to be covered by Employer Sponsored Products. As contemplated by Section I(A) —Authorization—of these Terms and Conditions, registration of your dependent children under the age of 18 must be undertaken by you.
- Payment Terms. Subscriptions for Employer Sponsored Products (to the extent provided by your employer) are paid for in full by your employer for you and your eligible dependents, and you will not be charged for such Products. However, if you elect to purchase any additional or upgraded Products from InfoArmor, these Products will be subject to Product Fees for which you will be directly liable. Any such additional or upgrade products, and the associated Product Fees, will be subject to the payment terms provided in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- Provision of Products Subject to Agreement. The Employer Sponsored Products provided to you are subject at all times to the terms of the Agreement, including but not limited to, terms regarding (i) termination of such Agreement and (ii) modification or termination of such Employer Sponsored Products. If the Agreement expires or is otherwise terminated for any reason or, if based on changes to the Agreement, the Employer Sponsored Products and related services are substantially reduced, limited or cancelled, we will notify you directly to provide you with the opportunity to continue as Self-Paid Subscriber under separate arrangements. If your employment with your employer is terminated for any reason, you will automatically cease receiving Employer Sponsored Products and related services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if these Products and related services are terminated for any reason (including due to termination of the Agreement or your termination of employment), we will continue to provide you with equivalent Products and related services for up to 30 days from the date of such termination, at no charge to you, to permit you time to elect whether to continue receiving equivalent Products directly through your own direct subscription. If you wish to continue as a subscriber for equivalent Products following any such termination event, you must contact InfoArmor at 1-800-789-2720 or through our customer service email to arrange this. In such circumstances, you will be required to purchase and pay for our Products directly as a Self-Paid Subscriber, including as provided under Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- Term, Termination, and Renewal. Your subscription to the Employer Sponsored Products will automatically renew annually unless and until it is otherwise terminated pursuant to the Agreement. Because you enrolled via an authorized third-party (e.g., your employer during benefits selection), termination of your subscription for any or all of the Employer Sponsored Products should be requested through that third-party (e.g., your employer’s human resources department). Your termination will be effective when the authorized third-party notifies us.